Reason1: You have not turned ON Calendar Sync
- Go to Settings>Mail,Contacts, Calendars
- Tap on your GMail account
- If you see the “Calendars” is turned off, Tap it once to turn it on
Reason 2: You did not connected to the Internet when you edit iCal
From my Experience, the iCal only sync with Google when you open the App Continue reading
This sounds like a common task, but the problem is that from the GMail App there is no way to directly transfer the file to Dropbox. The trick is to use Safari.
- First, Open the attachment, Click the “Share” button and select “Open In Safari“
- Then, within the pdf canvas in Safari, Tap once to see the “Open In” bar and from there Select “Open in Dropbox“
- Finally, You will be prompted a screen to select which Dropbox folder you want to save in, then it will proceed to upload
- There you go!