Reason1: You have not turned ON Calendar Sync
- Go to Settings>Mail,Contacts, Calendars
- Tap on your GMail account
- If you see the “Calendars” is turned off, Tap it once to turn it on
Reason 2: You did not connected to the Internet when you edit iCal
From my Experience, the iCal only sync with Google when you open the App Continue reading “Why my iPad does not sync with Google Calendar”
This sounds like a common task, but the problem is that from the GMail App there is no way to directly transfer the file to Dropbox. The trick is to use Safari.
- First, Open the attachment, Click the “Share” button and select “Open In Safari“
- Then, within the pdf canvas in Safari, Tap once to see the “Open In” bar and from there Select “Open in Dropbox“
- Finally, You will be prompted a screen to select which Dropbox folder you want to save in, then it will proceed to upload
- There you go!